CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

He Loves Me She Loves Him Not

"Oh Mom, you know how Gwen and McKade are crushed on each other? Well that happened to me today! This boy in my class, the boy that gets shots, he's in love with me! You know why? Cuz he played with me at recess!" I told her that just because a boy plays with her at recess doesn't mean he's in love with her. She said, "That is not true! Gwen and McKade play together everyday at recess and they even play in the dirt together! Plus Gwen sits behind McKade and she laughs when he talks about sick boy stuff so that means they're in love with each other!" So then I asked her if she was in love with the boy too and she started laughing and said, "No! I told you, I don't love the boy, he only loves me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment