CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

And They Lived Happily Ever After

Kambree, Brynlee and Jonah were sitting at the table coloring before church and I overheard this conversation.
Brynlee: Kam will you tell us a story about you?

Kam: Sure! Once upon a time when I was a little girl I loved, loooved, loooooooved to color! One day I was coloring a beautiful picture on...

Bryn: Wait Kam! Was I there?

Kam: No Bryn, you were a baby!

Bryn: Oh. How old was I?

Kam: A baby.

Bryn: Oh. How old were you?

Kam: I was 6. (She's only 5). Then I was coloring a beautiful picture and...

Bryn: Wait Kam! How old was Mom?

Kam: She was 85! Then I was coloring a beautiful picture on sticky paper and...

Bryn: What's sticky paper?

Kam: AHHHH! STOP INTERRUPTING ME!

Bryn: Kam, I hate you!

Kam: MOM!!! Bryn said the "H word". You know, the one that says, hhhhhhhhh!

Bryn: No I didn't, Kam's lying!

Kam: No Bryn, you're lying and I'm never coloring with you again!

Then the out of control crying/screaming began and we were off to church!

0 comments:

Post a Comment