CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sticks And Stones

Kambree and Brynlee were helping me make Macaroni and Cheese for lunch. Kambree was using her kid cutter to open the box. Brynlee ran and got a spoon and tried to open the box too. Kambree said, "I don't think that spoon is a good cutter Bryn. You're so dumb." Bryn said, "I not dumb!" and smacked Kambree on the arm. Kam got frustrated and got right in Bryn's face and said, "Grrrrr!" Bryn screamed, "Ahhhhhh!" Kam said, "I don't like you!" Bryn said, "You rude!" Kam said, "You're not coming to my birthday!" Bryn said, "You a Dora the Explorer!" Kam started crying and said, "I'm not Dora! She's a baby!" Bryn started crying and said, "She not a baby!" and ran up to her room, threw herself on her bed and cried. Kam turned to me and said, "Well, I guess Bryn's the baby!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment