CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Reaching A Milestone

When Makenzee was two and a half, she had to be put to sleep so the dentist could fix 7 cavities in her little mouth.
When she was seven, she had to be put to sleep so the dentist could fix 10 cavities in her mouth.
On Wednesday, we hit a milestone! Makenzee is almost eleven and she stayed awake, but used some laughing gas, while the dentist fixed 2 cavities!
We were getting ready to leave and she said, "Uh, Mom, don't I get to pick a prize?" I was so surprised, it took me a second to respond! The receptionist was even more surprised than I was, but she got to pick out her prize! After five shots to numb her mouth, she figured she deserved it, even if it was a baby toy!

1 comments:

The Crump Girls said...

Hilarious! I loved the laughing gas! My oldest wouldn't try it. She only wanted the shots. Crazy girl. I love the pictures!! Makenzee is a brave girl!

Post a Comment