CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Makenzee gave me a card that said, "I love you so much! You are the best Mom in the world! I wouldn't trade you for anything, not even for a pet!"

Kambree made me a fill in the blank card at preschool that said, " My Mom has BLACK hair and big BROWN eyes. She's 7 years old and I think she's 6 INCHES tall. Her favorite color is BLACK. She weighs 10 POUNDS and her favorite food is SALAD."

Brynlee made me a card at church with her stamped hand print on a little poem that said, "Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small and always leave my fingerprints on furniture and walls. But every day I'm growing -I'll be grown some day, and all those tiny hand prints will surely fade away. So here's a little hand print, just so you can recall, exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small.

Jonah gave me lots of giggles and grins throughout the day. He snuggled and cuddled and took a nap on my shoulder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment