CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt At Preschool

Kambree had her first Easter egg hunt at preschool today and she was so excited to find all the eggs. When she got home she showed me every egg she found and then said, "I know Mom, can we have Home Made Meeting (Family Home Evening) and I'll share all my eggs and candy with my family?" That night Kambree conducted and she chose Makenzee to give the opening prayer and Brynlee to give the closing prayer. She chose "Teach Me To Walk In The Light" and "I Had A Little Turtle" for the songs. She was the only one who got to sing, the rest of us had to sit and listen. She also taught the lesson. She said, "It's fun to share things with your family. If you share, it makes you feel nice." Then she gave each of us two eggs and two pieces of candy. Cute little thing didn't even save any for herself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment